FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Create a New Text Document. (Use Notepad)
2. Then type CMD in it.
3. Then save it as anything.bat (Make sure the file do NOT end on .txt, but on .bat)
4. Go to the location were you saved the .bat file and run it. If you’ve done this correctly, you’ll see that Command Prompt is open.
5. Now that Command Prompt is open, type in: cd\windows (This will change the directory to Windows)
6. Then type in: regedit (This will get you to the registry editor gui)
7. Now navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Appevents>software>classes>micro soft>windows>current version>internet settings>policies>system
8. On the right pane where it says Disable Taskmanager, right click on it, and scroll down to modify, and than change the value of it to “0”.
10. Then disable the Internet Cafe’s timer. If you did this right, then you’re done!